Women's Sustainable Swimwear Size Guide
Measuring Tips to Assure The Best Fit
With arms at sides, place tape measure under your arms and run it around the fullest part of the bust-line and across the shoulder blades.
With feet together, run tape measure around the fullest part of your hips/seat, about 7 to 8 inches below your waistline.
In between sizes?
We recommend you go a size up.
Delfina Women's Sustainable Swimwear Size Guide
|Size||Chest (in)||Hips (in)||Chest (cm)||Hips (cm)|
WILD BUDS WOMEN’S TIE-BACK SWIMSUIT
Created with the swimmer in mind and ready to take on the toughest practice or competition. Built with premium eco-friendly Italian fabric made from recycled fish nets. Our Wild Buds design is produced in small batches and designed to allow you stand out in and out of the pool.
- Ergonomic design for maximum comfort and a minimal drag
- Shape-retention design to allow for a streamlined fit
- Tie-back straps provide adjusted fit and ultimate comfort
- Low back design and thin straps to allow mobility and performance
- Chlorine-resistant fabric for maximum durability
- 80% Recycled PA, 20% Elastolefin