Women's Sustainable Swimwear Size Guide
Measuring Tips to Assure The Best Fit
With arms at sides, place tape measure under your arms and run it around the fullest part of the bust-line and across the shoulder blades.
With feet together, run tape measure around the fullest part of your hips/seat, about 7 to 8 inches below your waistline.
In between sizes?
We recommend you go a size up.
Delfina Women's Sustainable Swimwear Size Guide
|Size||Chest (in)||Hips (in)||Chest (cm)||Hips (cm)|
WERENDURANCE CUSTOM WOMEN’S XBACK SWIMSUIT
Created with the swimmer in mind and ready to take on the toughest practice or competition. Built with premium eco-friendly Italian fabric made from recycled fishnets. Our WeREndurance Collection is produced in small batches and designed to help you stand out.
- Eco-friendly fabric
- Ergonomic design for maximum comfort and a minimal drag
- Shape-retention fit to allow for a streamlined fit
- Moderate coverage, making it perfect for both practice and competition
- Chlorine-resistant fabric for maximum durability
- 80% Recycled PA, 20% Elastolefin