Women's Sustainable Swimwear Size Guide
Measuring Tips to Assure The Best Fit
With arms at sides, place tape measure under your arms and run it around the fullest part of the bust-line and across the shoulder blades.
With feet together, run tape measure around the fullest part of your hips/seat, about 7 to 8 inches below your waistline.
In between sizes?
We recommend you go a size up.
Delfina Women's Sustainable Swimwear Size Guide
|Size||Chest (in)||Hips (in)||Chest (cm)||Hips (cm)|
WOMEN’S OPENBACK SWIMSUIT WERENDURANCE
Created with the swimmer in mind and ready to take on the toughest practice or competition. Built with premium Italian fabric and designed to make you stand out!
- Ergonomic design for maximum comfort and a minimal drag
- Shape-retention fit to allow for a streamlined fit
- Low back design and thin straps allow mobility and performance
- Chlorine-resistant fabric for maximum durability
- Fully customizable
- Sublimation printed
- 47% PBT, 53% Polyester
- The first image in the gallery reflects your team’s custom design
- Additional images are provided to help get a better idea of the style of the suit (i.e. front and back)